14 years ago
Friday, February 5, 2010
little update...
So the last couple of weeks have been pretty busy and they are just going to get even more busy. We are all doing great. Scott is continuing to study hard and working late to stay on top of things. I am so proud of how hard he is working. As for Nickolas... finally potty trained!! It took a lot of work and bribing but we finally got it done. Wish you could see how proud of himself he is! He is looking forward to his present next Friday when Scott and I are going to take him to a monster truck show. As for me, hmm.... I think I am just trying to get by day to day. This time around being pregnant, I am sicker but not too bad if I stay on top of the nausea. I am definitely more tired, especially since Nickolas decided he doesn't need naps anymore! What am I going to do! But other than that I am doing great. I still am able to work out everyday, get crafts done and find time for a good book. I can't complain:) Soon we are hoping to find out what we are having but I think we will have to wait until I get back from Michigan. Which will be like the end of March. But we aren't in any hurry, it will be a nice surprise. So we are doing great and still surviving in Texas. Hope to here from everyone soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay! Thanks for updating the blog. :) Blog stalkers like me appreciate those kinds of things! Haha, good luck with the pregnancy, and stay on top of the nausea. Ugh, that's no fun!
ReplyDelete