Thursday, July 1, 2010

A little of this... a little of that...

So life is pretty normal and uneventful here. I wish we had some trips planned in the near future but nope just hanging out at home. Scott finished his CDC test the other day and did rather well. He is so excited to have it done and out of the way. Now he just gets to move onto the next set of tasks to pass off. Scott is playing on his squadron softball team and they are pretty good. It sure is fun to watch him play again because I know how happy he is to be out there. Nickolas has been just as wild and crazy as ever. The other day Scott fixed my bike and so Nickolas and I went for a ride. He thought it was so cool to ride his bike next to mom. It was really cute and fun until he kept stopping in front of me to make sure I was still back there. It wouldn't have been so bad if I wasn't pregnant but man it takes so much energy to slam on your brakes and move so you don't run him over. It was still a good time though. So I am super excited to be almost done with this pregnancy. I am still crossing my fingers that I will go early, so hopefully only 4 weeks left! But who knows, this one might be a camper (I hope not!!) My appointment next week will give me a better gage at how I am progressing when my doctor checks my cervix. So I will update on that next week. So for now, in the mean time, I am just keeping myself busy with the house and getting it ready for the baby and my mom. Well that's all for now. Hope everyone is doing well and we miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment